Rigging Terms & Conditions
WASHINGTON, D.C. EXHIBITOR SERVICES
Walter E. Washington Convention Center 801 Mount Vernon Place NW Washington, DC 20001
D.C. VERMONT AVENUE OFFICE
1010 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 717 Washington, DC 20005
Rigging Terms & Conditions
- $99.00 per hour during Straight Time: 8am-4:30pm M-F
- 188.00 per hour during Premium Time: After 4:30 pm M-F, Weekends, & Holidays
- A four (4) hour minimum per man labor call applies.
- Lift Rates: $171.00 per hour (one hour minimum) plus operator’s time.
- Rigging includes all motorized rigging-to-building structures.
- All exhibit hall rigging must provide a floor plan for approval by THE.
- All chain motors for rigging must be ordered through HTE. HTE only hangs structures over 200 lbs unless the hanging item is a speaker, light or a piece of special equipment. Please email to email@example.com for a quote.
- Rotating motors are available by request; however, exhibitor may also bring own rotation motor. Rotating motors not supplied by HTE will require a separate order for overhead power (5AMP/500V)
- All labor for rigging-to-building structures will be provided by HTE.
- No other Contractor or Persons may attach motorized equipment for rigging to building. HTE is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any other Contractor or Person attaching motorized equipment to the building.
- Failure to start labor as scheduled due to any delays with client-owned equipment will result in the hourly charges per man per hour of delay.
- A four (4) hour minimum applies per rigging labor call.
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT / ONSITE ORDERS
- Special Equipment orders require 30 days’ notice prior to move-in.
- Onsite orders inrease 50%
HI-TECH ELECTRIC MATERIALS
- All materials and equipment furnished by HTE shall remain the property of HTE and shall be removed only by HTE at the close of the show.
ESTIMATES / REVISIONS
- Estimate requests are encouraged for budgeting purposes. Requests must be received 30 days in advance before move in begins in order to prevent delays in processing. Estimate requests are subject to a minimum of one hour labor per revision.
- Reductions made to an existing order are subject to a 10% surcharge.
All booths and displays with labor incur a 20% supervision fee of the total labor charge.
- Cancellation up to 21 days prior to event start date is subject to 20% of services ordered.
- Cancellation within 21 days of event start date up until decorator move-in date is subject to 50% of services ordered.
- Once services are installed, there is no refund for cancellation.
THIRD PARTY PAYMENT
Exhibiting firm acknowledges the responsibility for any additional charges in the event a third party named does not make payment. All balances must be settled prior to the event closing.
DISCONNECTION / INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES
- All services will be disconnected and/or shut-off at the conclusion of the show unless advance notice given by the Exhibitor and acknowledged by HTE.
- Exhibitor may have services disconnected if payment has not been rendered in full at the beginning of the event.
In the event the completion of work is prevented or delayed due to damage or destruction of the building, fire, accident, vandalism, earth movement, hurricane, tornado, windstorm, theft, labor strikes, warfare, material shortage, delay of any governmental agency in issuing any required permit or certificate, or in performing inspections, litigation, or any act of God, HTE is due payment for all executed work, labor, and materials.
Tipping is not permitted to HTE employees. All payments must be made to a Customer Service Representative or HTE Management.
The Exhibitor, Display House, and Show General Contractor will indemnify Hi-Tech Electric, LLC for any and all work related claims, accidents, losses, and damage.