Knowledge - Experience - Commitment
WASHINGTON, D.C. EXHIBITOR SERVICES
Walter E. Washington Convention Center 801 Mount Vernon Place NW Washington, DC 20001
D.C. VERMONT AVENUE OFFICE
1010 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 717 Washington, DC 20005
Equipment and Technology
- We design and assemble most of our equipment under UL approval.
- Equipment meets all national electric code standards as well as District of Columbia code.
- Equipment is guaranteed to be long-lasting, perform exactly as specified, and be the highest quality available on the market.
- We perform a complete preventative maintenance prgoram yearly even though all equipment is checked, sorted and inventoried after each show.
- Our customized orderm management system gives us the unique ability to work with real-time information. It allows us to know at any point in time the status of work being performed and the costs associated with any given show.
- Our customized computer-assisted drafting system provides us the the ability to scale exhibitor floor plans and mark orders on the show floor prior to beginning work. Hi-Tech is the only utility service contractor using this techonology to communicate between customer pre-show and our labor crew onsite.